Contribute your story to revelstokemountaineer.com
Do you have a story, media release, or community news to share on revelstokemountaineer.com? Add it here by completing the form below!
Once you complete the form, we will review the content for consideration and may be in touch via your email address with follow-up questions.
This submission form is primarily intended for Revelstoke community groups to share news from their organizations, but we do consider all submissions.
Here are some tips for success:
· Have a story to tell. Please submit in a story format and avoid lists, bullet points, or very short blurbs.
· A photo is required. Please source an original visually interesting image to drive readership. As policy, we don’t use posters as the main image, but we can include them in the body of the story, so feel free to submit multiple images.
· If it is an event, please consider if our free calendar is a better place for your submission. You can submit to our calendar here: https://revelstokemountaineer.com/calendar/. Of course, we do welcome stories about upcoming events, too! In that case, please submit to both pages.
· We recommend writing the story in a text document then cutting and pasting it into the “Post Content” box to avoid issues with the web form timing out and your work getting lost.
· The image cannot be a PDF or be too large. Please use .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png file formats and make the image 2MB or less in size. If the form produces an error notice after you click submit, the images you have attached are usually the problem.
· The name and email you provide in the form below will not be published with the story. Please indicate the author or the organization that is submitting the story inside the “Post Content” field below.
· If you have questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.